Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? This FAQ page should have the answer...
But if you still need help, you’re welcome to contact us: 800-445-2563; email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Service coordinators are extremely knowledgeable about our products and they’ll be happy to research what they can’t readily answer.
Does Key West Aloe test on animals?Key West Aloe is a cruelty-free company and does not test products or ingredients on animals… Ever
Can I buy Key West Aloe products in my area?Key West Aloe has two stores in Key West. Additionally, our products are sold in specialty retailers throughout the United States. Please visit our store locator to find a store near you.
Do you have a catalog?Yes, you may view a digital copy here. If you prefer a physical copy, please email email@example.com with your name and address to have one shipped.
Where can I view the ingredients before I purchase?A complete list of ingredients can be found on each product page, just click on “View All Ingredients” in the Key Ingredients section.
How can I tell you about my idea for a new product?We would love and appreciate any product suggestions you have. Please feel free to email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my credit card information secure online?Yes, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to ensure that the information is safe from anyone trying to intercept it.
What credit cards can I use to purchase products?We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
How do I order free samples?Once you have completed your order, you may select up to 2 free samples from the shopping bag page before you checkout. If you forgot, no worries, we always include 2 free samples with every order.
Can I make the shipping address different from the billing?After entering your billing address, there is a box labeled “Ship to the same address,” uncheck this box. A Shipping Address form will appear. Fill out the form with your desired shipping address.
How do I make changes to an address in my list?To edit an address, click on Account Info. The details of your account are displayed. Click on the Edit button below the address you wish to change.
How do I cancel an order?You usually have less than 24 hours to cancel an order before it's shipped, the exception being weekends. Orders placed on weekdays, before 12 noon, are typically processed and shipped same day.To cancel an order, please contact customer service by telephone at (800) 445-2563, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. If after hours, please email email@example.com "Order Cancellation" and the order number in the subject line.
How can I place an order without using the web site?We will be happy to take your Key West Aloe order over the phone. Please call us at (800) 445-2563, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
How to retrieve my password?If you are a registered user and have forgotten your password go to the Login page and type in your Login Name or your default E-mail address under "I am a registered user but forgot my password" and click on submit. We will send your password to your e-mail address.
How can I see what I've ordered in the past?If you have placed orders through our web site since July 2, 2011, sign in to your Key West Aloe account and click on Your Order History.
What if my promotion code doesn't work?
There are a few reasons why a promotion code may not work. Please consider the following:
- Limits per Customer: Some of our promotions, especially paper coupons received in Key West, require that you register and/or sign in to the website in order to use the coupon. These coupons are usually limited to a single use per customer.
- Expired: Most of our promotions have an expiration date. Please confirm that the promotion code you have is not expired.
- Products Selected: Many of our promotions involve specific products. Please carefully read any buy "x" get "y" free offers and others where the specific product and/or size of product is specified.
- Did the coupon already apply? After you enter the coupon, you should see the confirmation in red across the top of the screen above the list of your cart items. You will see the net effect of your coupon, if applied, when you scroll down so you can see your total. Please scroll down to be sure that the coupon did not already apply.
- Is the promotion for free shipping? Please make sure you have selected a shipping method before applying the coupon.
- Need more help? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-445-2563.
Can I return my Key West Aloe purchase?RETURN ANY ONLINE PURCHASE WITHIN 30 DAYS, FOR ANY REASON. IT'S THAT EASY!
Key West Aloe is committed to providing you high-quality products. If for any reason one of our products fails to meet your expectations, you can return products ordered from our catalog or website any time within 30 days of your order date for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price.
- Call or email customer service to receive a return authorization number.
- Print out a copy of your invoice (It was emailed to you and you can get it in the My Account section under your orders).
- Box up the items you want to return.
- Put your invoice in the box.
- Mail your items back to the address below.
- Allow 4-weeks to receive your refund or exchange.
MAIL RETURNS TO:
Key West Aloe
3590 NW 54th St, Unit 4
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
Feel free to email us anytime if you have questions or want to check the status of your return or exchange.
Key West Aloe is not responsible for return postage or lost or misdelivered items.
THE FINE PRINT
Please note that when returning items on which you have received a discount/offer, that discount will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. Key West Aloe will automatically refund the purchase as store credit unless requested by customer.
Key West Aloe cannot accept any returns for purchases made at any retail locations or third parties with the exception of Key West Aloe showrooms.
Retail locations and third parties cannot accept returns for purchases made through our catalog or website.
Please allow up to four weeks to receive your refund or exchange, or up to two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Key West Aloe Shipping Department Holiday ClosuresDuring the holidays listed below, Key West Aloe and the shipping department will be closed. Orders submitted on these days will not be processed until the next open business day.
New Years - January 1, 2021
Memorial Day - May 25, 2020
Independence Day - July 4, 2020
Labor Day - September 7, 2020
Thanksgiving - November 26, 2020
Christmas - December 25, 2020
NEED MORE HELP?
Customer Service hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.