It's the beginning of the year and that can only mean one thing-- it's time to make your New Year's Resolutions. We've compiled a list of 18 healthy habits for you to consider adding to your New Year's Resolutions in 2018.
- Wash your face every day and never go to bed with makeup on.
- Commit to getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
- Never leave home without applying sunscreen. An SPF will help protect your skin (head to toe) from harmful UV rays.
- Start every morning with a tall glass of water and a lemon to rehydrate your body and jumpstart your metabolism.
- Speaking of metabolism, start working out regularly.
- Put your phone down and lose yourself in a book.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables and never skip breakfast.
- Sign up for an online class or learn a new skill.
- Take time for self-care.
- Stop picking at your skin.
- Cut out excess sugar and sweets from your diet.
- Use the right skin care products for your skin type.
- Try Meatless Mondays.
- Switch to satin sheets to help maintain skin & hair's natural moisture level.
- Trim your hair every 4-6 weeks.
- Swap out coffee for green tea.
- Visit a dermatologist.
- Track your new healthy habit progress by keeping a journal!
These 18 habits may seem minor in the grand scheme of life, but when added together can result in a healthier YOU.
Tell us what your New Year's Resolutions are for 2018 in the comments.